Rasa based frameworks - Kairon & Botfront - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa based frameworks - Kairon & Botfront

post by cloudai on Mar 15, 2022

Hi! I wrote about my experiences and the differences and pros/cons between Rasa and Rasa based frameworks such as Kairon & Botfront.

And of course - all are open source. Hope you’ll find it useful - 3 Top ways to build AI-based chatbots with open source software 2022 - Cloud AI World

post by vio_lovis on Mar 16, 2022

Hi @cloudai,

thanks for the article - it was in interesting read. Is Kairon really for free? I checked their homepage and it looked like you only get a free trial? Can you tell me how fast and stable Kairon is running? I have some troubles with Rasa X as it breaks regularly when trying to annotate conversations.

Ciao, Vio

post by cloudai on Mar 16, 2022

Hi @vio_lovis. I did a bit of a research and it seems like Kairon is truly open-source with apache 2 license which means you can use it commercially without any problems.

They also offer a managed service which is a paid one.

post by vio_lovis on Mar 16, 2022

Thank you!