Rasa always falling back - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Rasa always falling back

You have selected 0 posts.

1.2k views 2 links

post by sandeep2213 on Dec 11, 2020

My bot is always falling back after I started including forms. Can any one help me solving that. I tried removing the extended code but still did not work. I changed to AugemntedMemoization Policy that also did not work. Can any one help me???

check the screen shots: This is what I am getting


Screenshot (19)1920×1080 211 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/9/930e54b87efc914e6db6680f00abb81849052281.png "Screenshot (19)")

This is I want


Screenshot (20)1920×1080 228 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/1/1e887ccb6159cd7b9dc1563e3b753d28dfed70f4.png "Screenshot (20)")

when i tried to change the threshold the this error came up:

InvalidConfigException: The pipeline configuration contains errors. The component ‘FallbackClassifier’ requires ‘IntentClassifier’ to be placed before it in the pipeline. Please add the required components to the pipeline.

please check my thread at github.com for RASAHQ:

post by vanshkapil on Dec 12, 2020

Did you include form rule in rules.yml (or stories) ?

post by sandeep2213 on Dec 12, 2020

Yes I included in stories

post by LogicKahanHai on May 18, 2023

Any updates on this? I am facing the same issue. when i tried

rasa shell nlu

and gave the inputs, it is classifying properly. But when I run it with

rasa shell

it always prints out the fallback response. I am new to Rasa, I would appreciate the help.