Raise NotFound("Requested URL {} not found".format(url)) sanic.exceptions.NotFound: Requested URL / not found - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Raise NotFound(“Requested URL {} not found”.format(url)) sanic.exceptions.NotFound: Requested URL / not found
post by Mezze99 on Sep 9, 2020
I followed the Rasa beginner Tutorial “Building Assistants” step by step. Then I came to the command rasa run actions, which is starting the localhost:5055 server. But every time when I try to join the website http://localhost:5055 it throws following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “c:\users\myname\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\sanic\app.py”, line 940, in handle_request**
** handler, args, kwargs, uri, name = self.router.get(request)**
** File “c:\users\myname\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\sanic\router.py”, line 411, in get**
** return self._get(request.path, request.method, “”)**
** File “c:\users\myname\anaconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages\sanic\router.py”, line 475, in _get**
** raise NotFound(“Requested URL {} not found”.format(url))**
sanic.exceptions.NotFound: Requested URL / not found
The Website looks like this:
My actions.py file looks like this:
And my endpoints.yml looks like this:
I thank you all for quick help.
post by a-anand-91119 on Sep 9, 2020
@Mezze99 you cannot access the action server from the browser like that
post by Mezze99 on Sep 9, 2020
Hi a-aand-91119, How can I access?
post by a-anand-91119 on Sep 9, 2020
I don’'t know @Mezze99. Action server is invoked by the rasa server at /webhook
You can go through the code for action server and find some entry points or someone else here might be able to help you.
post by Mezze99 on Sep 10, 2020
I have still the same error. Any other approaches for solving?