Question about TF-IDF in RASA - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Question about TF-IDF in RASA

post by magda on Jun 23, 2021

magda

Jun 2021

Hello,

I wanted to do a custom component for tf-idf vectorizer as is count vectorizer. I followed the CountVectorsFeaturizer code. However, when I set use_idf to True I get the following error ValueError: Input has n_features=1081 while the model has been trained with n_features=81. When use_idf is set to False everything works. I uploaded the code in TF-IDF in RASA

Thanks in advance

487 views 1 link

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Implementing TFIDF as a custom component?
Rasa Open Source
5 863 Jul 2020
Implementing TFIDF as a custom component? [necro]
Rasa Open Source
3 1.3k Mar 2020
Is TF-IDF featurizer beneficial in rasa as custom featurizer?
Rasa Open Source
1 435 Jun 2021
Error when using CountVectorFeaturizer (Rasa Open Source 2.2.4)
Rasa Open Source
5 1.4k Apr 2021
About CountVectorsFeaturizer
Rasa Open Source
2 2.2k Nov 2019