Prompt Injection Handling Guidelines - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Prompt Injection Handling Guidelines
post by geeta.m.desai on Apr 13, 2024
Hello Team, Are there any guidelines for prompt injection handling?
Thanks, Geeta
post by stephens on Apr 22, 2024
There’s a good testing tool for this called garak. I recently added a rasa generator to help use it to test a Rasa bot.
post by geeta.m.desai on Apr 29, 2024
This is cool. Thank you. I also need a suggestion from you on one thing, my bot is for elderly friendly assistance, should I integrate Lukera https://www.lakera.ai/ to avoid prompt injections and other security issues? My worry is bot will become very slow if I integrate with various frameworks. Since my bot is a voice bot, it is already slow because of STT and TTS. Your advice is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.