Programmatically Slot Setting in CALM - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Programmatically Slot Setting in CALM

Rasa CALM

post by cicciob95 on Oct 16, 2024

cicciob95

Oct 2024

I noticed that in CALM it is directly the LLM that defines which slot to set based on the information received. It also seems that any extracted Entities are not provided in the prompt as contextual information. I would like to ask if it is possible to define (perhaps via action) a mapping policy for the slot that uses LLM when available otherwise directly an entity?

Also, I would like to ask if it is possible to programmatically set the allowed_values of a slot in such a way as to restrict the choice whether using CALM or NLU-based.

124 views

post by cicciob95 on Dec 12, 2024

cicciob95

Dec 2024

From testing, I have noticed that slots with mappings type equal to from_llm are not extracted during the execution of rules since if the bot-NLU based is activated, the Command generator is not invoked.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
LLM mapping as fallback for slot mappings
Rasa CALM
0 46 Jan 20
LLM set’s slots without user input
Rasa CALM
10 673 Jul 2024
Slot_mapping
Rasa Open Source
6 7.8k Jul 2019
Flows with conditions that are intents
Rasa CALM
2 106 Oct 2024
How to set value of other slots in slot_mappings
Rasa Open Source
3 1.1k Sep 2019