Probleme with greeting intent detection - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Probleme with greeting intent detection

post by Asmacats on Dec 16, 2020

Hi all,

I have a problem for detecting the greet intent. I have set the NLU threshold to 0.7

I have data and I have trained a model --> results: hello predicted with 0.77 I add new intents and new expressions that do not contain hello --> results : hello predicted with 0.63 --> so fallback

ANy help please ??

451 views

post by marcos.allysson on Dec 17, 2020

@Asmacats, you can create an intent in your nlu.yml file called “greet” providing greetings examples. Define it in domain.yml with its according bot’s response on responses: utter_greet. Then, create a storie on your stories.yml file. Something like:

- story: greet
  steps:
  - intent: greet
  - action: utter_greet

Then you can retrain your model or even use rasa interactive to teach and guide your assistant.

post by Asmacats on Dec 17, 2020

Thank you for your response! my problem is that greet is recognized with 67% while my threshold is set to 70%

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
My bot cannot detect ‘hi’ as intent ‘greet’
Rasa Open Source
3 385 Jan 2021
RASA high confidence on greet intent with random input
Rasa Open Source
4 791 Jul 2022
Rasa NLU cannot detect greet intent
Rasa Open Source
1 681 Jul 2019
Rasa_nlu returns intent as null for exact copy of text given during training
Rasa Open Source
2 891 Oct 2018
Need some help with intent classification
Rasa Open Source
1 636 Dec 2018