Prediction: Sentence or words? - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Prediction: Sentence or words?

post by sten on Nov 16, 2019

Given the INTENT and all other STATE information how does RASA predict the response …

Does it predict full sentence as a single unit OR as separate words that combined create a sentence ?

Can you elaborate ?

post by amn41 on Nov 18, 2019

Rasa doesn’t produce new sentences, it chooses the best one out of the predefined responses. If you want to read in more detail check out 1811.11707 Few-Shot Generalization Across Dialogue Tasks and 1910.00486 Dialogue Transformers

post by sten on Nov 18, 2019

thanks thats what i was looking for… i.e. how does Rasa work … if you have more details on that let me know

post by sten on Nov 18, 2019

As I’m reading the papers a question comes to mind … How would I go about if I want to featurize along with the intent and entities also POS tags.

In my case Subject-Verb-Object. Let say I have a way to programmatically extract them via spacy OR pattern.en library