Opening a 75% window in Facebook messenger - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Opening a 75% window in Facebook messenger

post by AbuIshak on Sep 6, 2020

I want to add a link in payload button in that way that it will open a 75% window in facebook messenger. How can I achieve that? Thanks in advance.

432 views

post by rabinpoudyal on Sep 6, 2020

you need to add link in the button instead of payload that way it will open like the way you said.

post by AbuIshak on Sep 19, 2020

But it will open a full window instead of 75%. Is there any way to get that? I show it work on manychat, chatfuel .

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Download attachment button facebook messenger
Rasa Open Source
1 498 Oct 2019
RASA Facebook payment
Rasa Open Source
2 271 Sep 2021
Buttons issue in Facebook messenger
Rasa Open Source
2 612 Jun 2019
Links on button’s payload
Rasa Open Source
8 6.0k Jul 2022
Integration rasa chatbot in facebook messenger
Tutorials, Resources & Videos
1 709 Sep 2020