OOV token not found in NLU - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
OOV token not found in NLU
post by omerraheem on Apr 7, 2020
Hi. I have updated the config.yml by adding the following lines.
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
OOV_token: oov
token_pattern: (?u)\b\w+\b - name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
analyzer: char_wb
min_ngram: 1
max_ngram: 4
I have added multiple entries of oov in NLU. But during training, the rasa gives me warming.
UserWarning: The out of vocabulary token ‘oov’ was configured, but could not be found in any one of the NLU training examples. All unseen words will be ignored during prediction.
What I am doing wrong here?
post by IgNoRaNt23 on Apr 8, 2020
First step: Tell us which RASA version you’re using and provide some of the training examples with oov-tokens.
post by omerraheem on Apr 8, 2020
I am using Rasa 1.8.1.
Here is my training example.
intent:greet
- hey
- hello
- hi
- good morning
- morning bot
- good evening
- hey oov
- Hi
- Hey
- Hi ovv
- Hey oov
- Hello
- Good morning
- hi oov
post by omerraheem on May 6, 2020
I am still looking answer for this.