On rasa shell, I am not getting right response from bot - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
On rasa shell, I am not getting right response from bot
post by surajsonee on Jan 14, 2020
surajsonee
I have created rasa project using rasa init and added some actions and intent in domain.yml and nlu.md also created story. training is successfully done, but when i run rasa using shell it gives me wrong response.
latest rasa version.
This is my stories.md file:
happy path
- greet
- utter_greet
- mood_great
- utter_happy
sad path 1
- greet
- utter_greet
- mood_unhappy
- utter_cheer_up
- utter_did_that_help
- affirm
- utter_happy
sad path 2
- greet
- utter_greet
- mood_unhappy
- utter_cheer_up
- utter_did_that_help
- deny
- utter_goodbye
say goodbye
- goodbye
- utter_goodbye
bot challenge
- bot_challenge
- utter_iamabot
cypha app
- cypha_app
- action_recording
nlu.md file:
intent:greet
- hey
- hello
- hi
- good morning
- good evening
- hey there
intent:goodbye
- bye
- goodbye
- see you around
- see you later
intent:affirm
- yes
- indeed
- of course
- that sounds good
- correct
intent:deny
- no
- never
- I don’t think so
- don’t like that
- no way
- not really
intent:mood_great
- perfect
- very good
- great
- amazing
- wonderful
- I am feeling very good
- I am great
- I’m good
intent:mood_unhappy
- sad
- very sad
- unhappy
- bad
- very bad
- awful
- terrible
- not very good
- extremely sad
- so sad
intent:bot_challenge
- are you a bot?
- are you a human?
- am I talking to a bot?
- am I talking to a human?
intent:cypha_app
- How can I submit my recordings?
- How to add effects in audio recording?
- How to signin into app?
- How to signup?
domain.yml file:
intents:
- greet
- goodbye
- affirm
- deny
- mood_great
- mood_unhappy
- bot_challenge
- cypha_app
actions:
- utter_greet
- utter_cheer_up
- utter_did_that_help
- utter_happy
- utter_goodbye
- utter_iamabot
- action_recording
templates: utter_greet:
- text: “Hello! Welcome to Cypha. How may i help you”
utter_cheer_up:
- text: “Cheers!:”
utter_did_that_help:
- text: “Did that help you?”
utter_happy:
- text: “Great, carry on!”
utter_goodbye:
- text: “Bye”
utter_iamabot:
- text: “I am a bot, powered by Cypha.”
session_config: session_expiration_time: 60 carry_over_slots_to_new_session: true
post by Juste on Jan 15, 2020
Juste Hi @surajsonee. First of all, great job on describing the situation and providing the files - it made it very easy to investigate and replicate the project!
I think the main reason why your bot behaves in a bit unpredictable way is because you don’t have any stories which include cypha_app intent apart from that short one called “cypha app”. By default, Rasa augments your training data by putting together the stories you have in your training data file, that’s why your assistant didn’t completely fail, but you shouldn’t rely on data augmentation to teach your assistant to handle important dialogue turns. I would suggest adding at least one longer training story which would include cypha_app intent. For example:
* greet
- utter_greet
* cypha_app
- action_recording
...
Another thing - in the conversation you had with your assistant you said “Ok, great”. This message will most likely be classified as “mood_great” since you don’t have any other intent to capture thank you’s and similar inputs. This very likely also messes up the predictions as well. I would suggest creating an intent “thank you” for that or something similar and adjust the stories accordingly.
Thank you!