Ollama as embeddings provider - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Ollama as embeddings provider

post by Elliot94 on May 15, 2024

I understand that Ollama can be used as an LLM provider via the OpenAI compatible API, but how to utilize it as an embeddings provider. According to the blog, Ollama’s OpenAI API compatibility for embeddings is still in the works, and since huggingface_hub has an open issue right now where it cannot be used with langchain, is there any other way to make the open-source models accessible?


post by muzzammil on Oct 16, 2024

Hi, I have a similar query in this. I have experimented well with OpenAI’s API, but now I want to completely move to a self-hosted model. The issue mentioned above is causing a hiccup. Is there any workaround for this?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Issue with Ollama LLM Integration - Port Binding and Quota Exceeded - RASA CALM
Rasa CALM
11 609 Mar 2025
Issue connecting RASA PRO CALM with Embedding model on self-hosted vllm server: litellm.BadRequestError: LLM Provider NOT provided
Rasa CALM
0 128 Dec 2024
Can I use Rasa Pro developer edition without an OpenAI API key?
Rasa CALM
7 452 Oct 2024
How to access currently used LLM
Rasa CALM
1 158 Jul 2024
How to use Ollama models in Rasa CALM?
Rasa CALM
8 1.3k Sep 2024