Not able to create first project with Rasa - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Not able to create first project with Rasa
post by rajubollimuntha on Jul 28, 2019
I have installed the Rasa using “pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple” at Anaconda command prompt.
I am not able to create the new project using “rasa init --no-prompt”. I am not getting error message “rasa is not recognized as an internal or external command”.
Please help on this. I am completely new to Rasa. Thanks.
post by hsm207 on Jul 28, 2019
did you run pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple in a different anaconda environment?
post by rajubollimuntha on Jul 28, 2019
Thanks hsm207 for quick reply. I have run the command in default Anaconda command prompt only.
Is there path I need to set or change the default path in command prompt before running the command or need to set any environment variable?
post by hsm207 on Jul 28, 2019
No, if you ran the pip install command in the base Anaconda environment then rasa.exe will be located in Anaconda3\Scripts\rasa.exe.
Can you find rasa.exe in your Anaconda installation folder?
post by sr2929sr on Aug 13, 2019
I am having the same issue.