Multiple agents on the rasa core - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Introduction to the Rasa Playground

Multiple agents on the rasa core

Is it possible to load multiple core agents/models simultaneously on my rasa server and while making a query just specifying the agent I want to query and that will handle the designation much similar to rasa-nlu.


Posts

post by mohdgadi on Sep 11, 2018

post by adrianhumphrey111 on Sep 11, 2018

Yes, create your own server, and load different agents from different directories. Then create a custom tracker store. You can look at these on the github:

tracker_store.py

So create a tracker store, pass it in to all of your agents that you loaded, and when you want to switch agents, just set the slot “current_agent” to a different agent and route the messages accordingly.

post by luismiranda97 on Nov 16, 2018

Hi, I'm currently implementing something similar, at the end how did you make the server managing the different agents??

post by karthikbalu on Mar 27, 2019

I already did this like you mentioned. My idea that I'm implementing is very simple…

Just by keeping different folders for different domains with its story, nlu, actions and running them as HTTP server each domain with separate server port in parallel.

I have a nodejs proxy REST interface that routes request to corresponding python HTTP server port based on the selected agent domain given as part of the input message, already Rasa Core has the HTTP server with sender id tracking etc., so I felt it's a good idea not to reinvent the wheel here.

Pls let me know what are the downsides of this approach other than port exhaustion or is there a better approach? Thanks.

post by avinash6063 on May 11, 2020

Hi, the given GitHub URL is not working, please provide a correct link… I am struggling to route multiple agents in Rasa X projects.