More information about pricing - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
post by bengold on Nov 18, 2024
Hi,
I am playing currently with development license, and starting my own startup. However pricing for a startup that is in bootstrap mode of 35k is a turn off. Maybe I didnt get the pricing right? Can i deploy the project and pay per conversation ? Once I am funded i can buy a license ? That is how it works with watsonx. Any help appriciated, please advice.
post by pedroaraujo on Nov 19, 2024
Hi Ben, thanks for exploring Rasa for your own startup. You did get the price right. For cases like yours we launched the Extended License. You can request our Extended License that will give you 1K conversations per month for a full year. Hopefully it will help you get started with your business
Here’s where you can request it: https://rasa.com/rasa-pro-developer-edition-extended-license-key-request/