Make API endpoints not open to the internet while keeping rasa X available - [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Make API endpoints not open to the internet while keeping rasa X available

post by leopra on May 24, 2022

i’ve deployed a Rasa X in a kubernetes cluster through the Helm charts and I’ve encountered a security problem and I think i’m doing something wrong.
The LoadBalancer service of nginx allows to connect to the Rasa web interface and also to do some rest calls to Rasa Open Source API. The problem is that in this way the rasa open source apis are open to internet without any limitations.
The rest apis are only called from internal services I could convert the LoadBalancer to a ClusterIP. The problem of this solution is that I cannot access the Rasa X web interface anymore.
How can I:

Me too

375 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to make HTTP request to RasaX from outside the Kubernetes cluster 3 503 Jul 2021
How do I expose my deployment online 32 2.3k Mar 2023
How can I connect to my rasa OS without port forwarding? 3 522 Dec 2021
Bare Metal Kubernet Mixed Contents /static & /api/health using helm charts 0 277 Jun 2021
Access Rasa X from Local machine 0 251 Apr 2022