Look up table in rasa - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
Look up table in rasa
Post by poo on Jun 22, 2019
I am using a lookup table for entity extraction. The values that have spaces in them are not getting captured as entities though the exact value is present in the lookup table. Can you suggest please?
Post by JulianGerhard on Jun 23, 2019
Hi @poo could you please provide us with your training data for those entities? I assume you have considered the Note on: regarding the fact that using lookup tables need training samples to work?!
Post by poo on Jun 23, 2019
Hi @JulianGerhard I have about 10000 values in the lookup table. I have captured the entities for few of them in the training data. Won’t that be enough?
Post by kothiyayogesh on May 7, 2020
See if this blog is useful: Entity extraction with the new lookup table feature in Rasa NLU
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Lookup does not used to extract entities | 3 | 792 | Jun 2020 |
| Lookup tables and entity training | 3 | 5.8k | Nov 2019 |
| How to use lookup tables for entity list | 1 | 928 | Mar 2020 |
| Lookup table does not work | 5 | 2.5k | Jan 2022 |
| Lookup Table or Multiple Examples? | 12 | 3.6k | Dec 2023 |