Long response time - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
Long response time
post by ivan.dmi on May 11, 2021
Hello.
I create small bot with some intents, rules and actions.
I decide to test API, so I started rasa server with command rasa run. But bot response very slow. Average time response is 3 second. What could be the problem?
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: i5 10400f
- RAM: 16 GB
- Bot language: Russian
post by anca on May 12, 2021
Hi @ivan.dmi could you please share a few more details with me:
- are you using a tracker store other than default? if so which one?
- if you’re using custom actions, double-checking you’ve ran
rasa run actionsin a separate terminal window beforerasa runcommand? - could you share a screenshot of your memory/CPU usage?
post by ivan.dmi on May 12, 2021
- I didn’t specify any tracker store, so I think in my case it’s default.
- Yes, I run custom actions in a separate terminal.
- Screenshots of my memory/CPU usage:
post by anca on May 12, 2021
Hi @ivan.dmi I can’t read Russian, but I deduced the memory usage is quite high - is that owed to rasa? Maybe if you could troubleshoot further using Resource Monitor or looking at processes?
Another suggestion is to try to train a bot in English to see if the responses still take as long, in case the initial bot language impacted prediction time.
post by Cekir on May 12, 2021
Have you tried to use the debug mode (–debug parameter)? If you use this, you will be able to see what exactly takes so much time.
post by ivan.dmi on May 14, 2021
I found what the problem.
First, in endpoints.yml I used url: "http://localhost:5055/webhook" for actions endpoint, I replace to url: "http://127.0.0.1:5055/webhook". The response time become faster.
Second, I used custom NER component with pymystem3, that works not so fast. So without that component bot response faster.
Thanks for help!
post by najaf on Feb 26, 2024
not working i am using rasa v3.1