Login Issue -License Not Found - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

Login Issue -License Not Found

post by Ayushi17 on Sep 30, 2024

Hi everyone, I am new to Rasa and trying to setup a LICENSE Key for a Rasa Pro Developer Edition on my local. However, I get this error while I try to persist the env variable in my terminal.

UserWarning: Valid config keys have changed in V2:

warnings.warn(message, UserWarning) 2024-09-30 10:26:37 [error] license.not_found.error A Rasa Pro license is required. Please set the environmental variable RASA_PRO_LICENSE to a valid license string.

post by jtrasa on Sep 30, 2024

There are examples of how to set the environment for your license at https://rasa.com/docs/rasa-pro/installation/python/licensing.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Stuck at activating RASA PRO LICENSE 3 340 Jul 2024
Pycharm environment variables and license 1 50 Apr 2025
Rasa Pro Development License error 4 292 Jun 2024
Error in Setting Rasa License Key Variable SOLVED 0 108 Mar 2025
Hello, Can someone help me, I am stuck at activate Rasa Pro License 0 108 Jul 2024