Local LLM with text-generation-webui steps - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Local LLM with text-generation-webui steps
post by chatz on Aug 14, 2024
Hello everyone I was trying to deploy a local llm with RASA PRO and finally I found the solution here is the details if anyone needs it:
I have installed text-generation-webui → link
Then:
- I started the server with
./start_linux.sh - Loaded the model through “Model” tab
- In “Session” tab I selected openai, api, listen and pressed Apply flags
In rasa endpoints.yml:
nlg:
type: rephrase
rephrase_all: true
llm:
model: 'model_gemma_27b_it'
model_name : 'model_gemma_27b_it'
type: "openai"
openai_api_key: "NULL"
openai_api_base: http://127.0.0.1:5000/v1
request_timeout: 800
If you have an error
AttributeError: module ‘openai’ has no attribute ‘error’
you have to install this:
pip install openai==0.28.1
post by Sanjukta.bs on Sep 12, 2024
Hey what changes should I be making to my config for this to work! Also I dont have any access to open api key how can I bypass open api keys. Because it keeps popping up. Any help will be appreciated.
post by sahibpreetsingh12 on Sep 14, 2024
Try and use a huggingface model (Mixtral would be fine)
post by Sanjukta.bs on Sep 15, 2024
I want to use local models, I was trying ollama but it is taking a lot of time to generate a reply. Thus I am stuck.
post by sahibpreetsingh12 on Sep 15, 2024
That’s the only stopping point with HF Try and see if you can use vLLM
post by chatz on Sep 16, 2024
Hello, if the model takes too much time to generate I believe the problem is that your system is struggling to load the model. Maybe you should try to improve it by reducing the characters generated or other configuration variables.
post by Sanjukta.bs on Sep 16, 2024
More than taking time, it is predicting wrong flows! Is there any good demo that we can follow that uses local llms instead of open ai?