LLM slot value - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
LLM slot value
post by topsales-honda on Feb 19, 2025
“I have created several process flows with mutual calling, but using collected slot values to control the flow works fine. However, the values inside the slot (from_llm) cannot be retained (they are also null inside the action). I am not sure what the issue is, as I have already set persisted_slots.
Rasa Pro Version : 3.11.3
Minimum Compatible Version: 3.11.0rc1
Rasa SDK Version : 3.11.0
post by james246henry on Feb 20, 2025
Hello,
It seems like the issue might be related to how the slots are being set or accessed. Ensure that the slots are correctly defined in your domain file and that the persisted_slots setting is properly configured. Additionally, check if the slot values are being correctly passed and updated within your actions. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the Rasa community for further assistance. MyWakeID
Best regards,
James Henry
post by topsales-honda on Feb 20, 2025
James
Thank you for your reply. I have verified that the points you mentioned are configured correctly:
- Each flow has been configured with
persisted_slots. - The flow branching logic based on
slotsis working as expected.
However, I noticed that all myslotsmappings are set tofrom_llm. After calling another flow, the values stored inslotsdisappear (as observed from the Inspector). I’m not sure what could be causing this issue.
post by topsales-honda on Feb 21, 2025
I conducted additional tests and discovered that whenever another flow is executed through the CALL method, the slot values may potentially be lost.
post by topsales-honda on Feb 21, 2025
I conducted additional tests and discovered that whenever another FLOW is executed through the CALL method, the slot values may potentially be lost.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Slots are not getting saved at all | 1 | 533 | Apr 2020 |
| Rasa Slots gets None | 7 | 424 | Jul 2020 |
| RASA CALM -Slots value are not reflected in actions methods though seen in rasa server logs | 1 | 37 | Sep 2024 |
| Slot value resets to None | 8 | 1.5k | Jul 2021 |
| Slot fitting works in mysterious ways | 1 | 572 | Nov 2018 |