Jupyter Notebooks can't import rasa - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Jupyter Notebooks can’t import rasa
post by datcompany on Sep 19, 2020
Hi,
I’ve successfully installed RASA and being working on it using Visual Studio Code. I wanted to migrate to Jupyter notebooks, and I’ve followed the instructions of this page but it seems something is off here. “import rasa”, returns "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rasa’, although rasa is already installed … below pip freeze …
… rasa==1.10.12 rasa-sdk==1.10.2
Any ideas what I am missing here?
Thanks in advance,
post by datcompany on Sep 20, 2020
It’s an issue with Jupyter, re-installed, and worked.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Installation of Rasa open source in Jupyter notebook Rasa Open Source |
4 | 1.3k | Mar 2022 |
| ModuleNotFoundError: No module named rasa Rasa Open Source |
1 | 356 | Feb 2021 |
| Create project from jupyter notebook resulted in error [ |
|||
| [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition](https://forum.rasa.com/c/rasa-x/21) | 1 | 891 | Dec 2019 |
| ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rasa’ Rasa Open Source |
2 | 2.4k | Dec 2019 |
| No module named ‘rasa_nlu’ Rasa Open Source |
0 | 793 | Apr 2020 |