Intents not as per expectation - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Intents not as per expectation

You have selected 0 posts.

post by rah_pandey on Feb 22, 2021

Hi Need help n understanding how to understand why a new sentence shows a particular intent.
I have trained data for six intents
I got a sentence such as "yes no yes ok "
I ended up getting deny as the intent.yes, ok are all in affirm training set.
Why is the model giving extra weightage to the “no”. Is it loading some embeddings? I am using the following pipeline

Any help would be great…

Configuration for Rasa NLU.

language: en
pipeline:

Configuration for Rasa Core.

policies:

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
RASA NLU pretrained embeddings not detecting intent even if the input is straight forward 8 987 Sep 2019
Rasa classifies random input as intents with high probability 24 1.7k Apr 2023
Rasa NLU model is identifying single alphabets as greet and goodbye intent 4 815 Dec 2018
Rasa nlu is not recognizing the intent correctly 1 1.7k Jul 2019
Rasa_nlu returns intent as null for exact copy of text given during training 2 891 Oct 2018