Intent detection with context not with keyword - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Intent detection with context not with keyword
350 views
post by honeydhi on Aug 1, 2022
Hi Team,
We are using Rasa version :1.4.5
I am facing an issue with intent detection. Let me explain to you my problem. So I have one intent called:
#issue_with_vpn
- issue with VPN
- VPN issues
- problem with VPN
- trouble with VPN
- {More utterances like this}
So on typing in chat window “I am facing issue with VPN,” it triggers the right intent which is #issue_with_vpn.
So below is my problems:
First, when I type only issue, it triggers the same intent which should not be triggered until it gets the context like VPN issue etc.
Second, when I type issue with my keyboard, it triggers the same intent which is also wrong.
I am using the Fallback policy, so what should be done is that in the above scenario it should go to the fallback rather than triggering the intent.
Thanks in advance.
post by stephens on Aug 1, 2022
You should upgrade to 3.x since 1.x is way out of date.
Look at the f1 score for “intent,” it must be above your current fallback value.
post by honeydhi on Aug 2, 2022
@stephens Thanks for the reply. At this point, we can upgrade our current version. Is there any alternative or has anyone faced the same issue? I need to fix this as it impacts my bot accuracy.
Thanks in advance.
post by stephens on Aug 2, 2022
As I mentioned, look at your f1 scores. Create test stories with “intent” as an example.
What do you want to happen when the user types “intent”?
Consider an out of scope intent.