Integration rasa chatbot in facebook messenger - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
Integration rasa chatbot in facebook messenger
post by safaSouidi on Mar 12, 2020
Hi, im new in rasa, i create a chatbot and i test it locally it’s work and display a menu of options, i use button and payload it’s work correctly but when i integrate it with facebook messenger it doesn’t display the menu options just response to a question without options. How can I make it display options also? And it’s response to one user I don’t know why? Please respond if you have any idea.
post by _sanjay_r on Sep 3, 2020
Hi @safaSouidi,
FB messenger API has a lot of restrictions. It will only allow 3 buttons per message (10 Quick replies per message). Do give this a read, explains everything neatly.
I’m guessing you have more than 3 buttons. Even I have the same problem. I split up the messages to blocks containing 3 buttons each.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Add more than 3 buttons in facebook messenger | 11 | 2.3k | Oct 2021 |
| Limited number of buttons in chat messenger | 7 | 981 | Sep 2018 |
| Buttons issue in Facebook messenger | 2 | 612 | Jun 2019 |
| How to give buttons side by side in Facebook messenger | 1 | 1.5k | Jul 2019 |
| How to define utter_template, can show quick reply on facebook | 12 | 4.8k | Sep 2020 |