Integrating Rasa with another NLU - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

Integrating Rasa with another NLU

post by hware on Aug 31, 2022

hware Happy Coder

Aug 2022

Hi,

I have some existing NLU which can produce useful annotations: large ontologies among others.

I’d like to run this first and use the output of that as input to Rasa NLU: I’m imagining doing this with inline annotations, but other ways might work.

Is there a way to do this?

353 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to use my own NLU module completely with Rasa Core? 1 157 Mar 2020
How to use Rasa NLU in a Java application 1 1.0k Mar 2022
Using Rasa X to just evaluate NLU without Core 2 869 Jul 2019
Any recommendations for nlu labelling tools for rasa 0 237 Apr 2023
Using LUIS NLU instead of RASA NLU 3 708 Jun 2019