Integrating Rasa BOT assistant with azure bot framework - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Integrating Rasa BOT assistant with azure bot framework

post by Gautam on Jan 3, 2020

Hi All, I was exploring the capabilities of the RASA bot integration with various channels. I found this link.

Has anyone integrated with Azure Bot service? If yes, can someone elaborate on the step by step integration? Thanks in advance!


post by Tobias_Wochinger on Jan 15, 2020

Unfortunately, I haven’t done that myself. Do you maybe have some details which parts aren’t working / unclear?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Integrate Rasa bot with microsoft teams
Rasa Open Source
34 14.6k Mar 2024
Microsoft Bot Framework Connection
Rasa Open Source
20 7.3k Jul 2021
Rasa and MS Teams Integration
Rasa Open Source
1 2.5k Jul 2020
Microsoft Bot Framework channel
Rasa Open Source
4 1.2k Aug 2019
How to combine Rasa with Bot Framework?
Rasa Open Source
0 553 Aug 2019