Install rasa and rasa X on Windows - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

Introducing the Rasa Playground

Install rasa and rasa X on Windows

post by iveen on Jun 24, 2020

I have found an installation one-liner on the documentation that worked to get both rasa and rasa X installed on a Python virtual environment inside my Windows 10 computer, it was a pip install rasa, followed by an instruction to get rasa X installed also.

I could not find that anymore, and I don’t want to go through using a Docker or Kubernetes approach to get Rasa X.

post by Meet on Aug 2, 2020

First create a virtual environment using

pip install virtualenv

Launch virtualenv

In your Command Prompt navigate to your project:

cd your_project

Within your project:

virtualenv env

Activate your virtualenv:

on Windows, virtualenv creates a batch file

\env\Scripts\activate.bat

to activate virtualenv on Windows, activate script is in the Scripts folder :

\path\to\env\Scripts\activate

Example:

C:\Users\'Username'\venv\Scripts\activate.bat

Now install Rasa and Rasa X

pip3 install rasa
pip3 install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

post by Meet on Aug 2, 2020

pip install rasa && pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple