ImportError from rasa_core_sdk - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Learn more here →

ImportError from rasa_core_sdk

post by feucht on Nov 9, 2018

Hi, I am trying to adapt the FormAction code from rasa_core/examples/formbot at master · RasaHQ/rasa_core · GitHub, but I am struggling with the imports from rasa_core_sdk. I previously had a custom action working well, but when I try to do from rasa_core_sdk import FormAction (or ActionExecutionRejection) I get an ImportError: cannot import name ‘FormAction’.

Do I somehow have the wrong version of rasa_core_sdk installed (it says it is 0.11.5)? I am not very experienced in the Python world!

thanks, J

Me too

934 views 1 link

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Unable to import FormAction from rasa_sdk.forms in version 3.6.13 0 276 Feb 2024
Cannot import FormAction from rasa_sdk.forms 1 1.4k Apr 2023
FormAction From rasa_core_sdk ERROR with import 7 4.1k Aug 2023
FormValidationAction error 2 653 May 2021
No module named rasa_sdk when trying to write custom action in actions.py 12 7.6k Jun 2023