I cant install rasa x - [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
I cant install rasa x
post by Negin_FazliAliShah on May 30, 2021
I am trying to install rasa x, I use “pip3 install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple” and it says rasa x is installed but when I type rasa x to start or type rasa --version to see whether rasa x has been installed or not, it seems it has not been installed. when I use another command to reinstall it, it says Requirement already satisfied: rasa-x in c:\users\negin\miniconda3\envs\rasa\lib\site-packages (0.0.1).
post by HotThoughts on Jun 1, 2021
This could be an issue with the environment. Did you run rasa x when your Miniconda virtual environment is activated?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rasa x Requirement already satisfied: rasa-x in site-packages (0.0.1) | 14 | 2.7k | Sep 2021 |
| Rasa-x is installed but cannot be found | 4 | 409 | Dec 2021 |
| Cant install Rasa-x | 1 | 810 | Nov 2021 |
| Can’t install Rasa X | 1 | 344 | May 2022 |
| How to install Rasa X on Windows 10 | 5 | 1.6k | Jun 2021 |