How to use Rasa NLU in a Java application - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

How to use Rasa NLU in a Java application

post by SuhasPai3799 on Mar 1, 2022

I’m building a chatbot using an ontology-based framework for the core parts of it. For the NLU, I’m trying to use a cascaded implementation, consisting of the Rasa NLU and another grammar that I’ve written for the domain. The entire framework is based in Java. I have a Rasa NLU model trained already. How do I make use of it in Java? Essentially, all I want to be able to do, is to provide the Rasa NLU the input from the java code itself, and make use of the entities/intents that it classifies. Any links would be helpful!


post by stephens on Mar 2, 2022

You can use the REST api here.


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Java integration of Rasa Core / Rasa NLU 0 2.3k Feb 2019
Build a Rasa_chatbot only with Rasa_nlu 2 387 Jun 2020
Using Rasa Core with LUIS/DialogFlow (without Rasa NLU) 3 1.6k Nov 2018
How to use my own NLU module completely with Rasa Core? 1 160 Mar 2020
Is there a way to use trained model in from python? (not rasa shell) 2 462 Jan 2022