How to use actions.py for EnterpriseSearchPolicy correctly? - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

How to use actions.py for EnterpriseSearchPolicy correctly?

post by Sharen_Etiqa on May 5, 2024

Hi. I’m very new to Rasa pro and I’m trying to understand how do I correctly use actions.py file for EnterpriseSearchPolicy? If possible, please provide examples so that I can learn from them. I have looked through the documentation Enterprise Search Policy but I’m still lost. Thank you!

post by l2nguyen on May 7, 2024

Maybe this tutorial will be useful:

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
EnterpriseSearchPolicy and LLM Prompt
Rasa CALM
2 75 May 2025
Training with Enterprise Policy and testing with rasa shell always predicts action_listen
Rasa CALM
4 184 May 2024
What purpose we use action.py file?
Getting Started with Rasa
1 174 Mar 2020
Rasa 1.0 Mapping Policy
Rasa Open Source
12 3.8k Jul 2020
How to Customize the LLM Response from Enterprise Search Policy
Rasa CALM
0 85 Sep 2024