How to upload csv file for Custom Action when deploying Bot - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

How to upload csv file for Custom Action when deploying Bot

post by WendyDuong on Feb 11, 2021

Hi, I’m deploying Bot using Docker and run in GCP. My actions.py file needs to import data from csv file and I used docker-compose to run actions.py, so now how can I upload this csv file so that my actions.py can import from this?

First I custom actions to return tracker.getslot(“x”), run it with docker and test bot in server, everything works perfect. Then I tried to upload csv file to my Bot in Github, then reconnect rasa x server with github, run docker-compose for actions.py file but after that Bot can not return anything because actions.py not work.

post by ridasaleem0 on Mar 2, 2021

did you get an answer to it?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Which actions.py file is used, the one on github or one on virtual server? 9 587 Jul 2020
Actions when deploying on Google Cloud 3 517 Jun 2020
Upload csv file in RASA 10 1.5k Apr 2022
Can we make a bot response from a csv file in custom action? 7 756 Nov 2020
Action server when deployed 3 659 Jan 2020