How to restart conversation using REST using RASA CALM? - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
How to restart conversation using REST using RASA CALM?
post by manojkelath on Oct 2, 2024
I am using /webhooks/rest/webhook to send message to Rasa. Sikilarly I want to call a REST API to restart the conversation. How do I proceed? Please help.
32 views
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Start Conversation via HTTP API Rasa Open Source |
5 | 1.8k | Mar 2021 |
| Restarting the conversation Rasa Open Source |
1 | 382 | Aug 2020 |
| Respond HTTP API in RasaX and Rasa1.0 [ |
|||
| [Deprecated] Rasa X Community Edition](https://forum.rasa.com/c/rasa-x/21) | 1 | 1.3k | May 2019 |
| Calling API to RASA chatbot Rasa Open Source |
7 | 2.1k | Mar 2023 |
| How to delete user conversation in Rasa? Rasa Open Source |
12 | 1.4k | Oct 2019 |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.