How to get chatbot conversation? - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

How to get chatbot conversation?

post by Ajinkz on Feb 6, 2019

I’m using mongoDB to tracker the chatbot activity. But What if I just want simple log in this format:

user: ....
bot: .....

Is there any way to get this data in this form.

post by souvikg10 on Feb 6, 2019

You can simply extract the information from the tracker and format it yourself. If you are using Redis, you can try the Redis pub/sub for real-time stream ingestion to retrieve logs at the same moment when the tracker is updated. I am not sure but I think mongoDB has similar features.

post by Ajinkz on Feb 6, 2019

But tracker store only contains intent name. How could I get actual utterance from bot?

post by akelad on Feb 18, 2019

The tracker store should also contain the actual user message.

post by Ajinkz on Feb 19, 2019

yup. I got it.

post by mohamedHassanKa on May 6, 2019

How did you solve it can u share the way you did it?

post by lohith.arcot on Sep 19, 2019

thanks for the question Ajinke Rahane.