How to extract entity from user text in action.py - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
How to extract entity from user text in action.py
post by abhishek1 on Jan 23, 2020
intent:appointment
- can i come on 10 August3Pm for manicure.
- can I book appointment for manicureon 10 August3Pm.
- do you have seat for manicureon 10 August3Pm.
from the above example I want to extract the date time to use it action.py
Any solution without slot
post by devdeca on Jan 23, 2020
Hi,
Instead of doing it yopurself I recommend using Facebook Duckling to do so. It’s a very popular and robust solution:
- Docker Hub
- GitHub - facebook/duckling: Language, engine, and tooling for expressing, testing, and evaluating composable language rules on input strings.
- How to use duckling in pipeline
Hope it helps.
post by abhishek1 on Jan 23, 2020
It’s not only about date time
I want to extract place , other things too
For example find me best hotel in New York
Then best hotel and new york should extract in action.py
post by devdeca on Jan 23, 2020
Why Slot doesn’t work for you?
post by abhishek1 on Jan 23, 2020
I want to know without slot
It’s work for me with slot but I want to learn both process
post by Mappi on Jan 24, 2020
Create a custom action server (or use the sdk). It’ll provide you with a tracker containing all the entities (get_latest_entity_values if you use the sdk)