How to customize Rasa conversationID - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
How to customize Rasa conversationID
post by ShahidCloudsys on Jun 22, 2021
Hello Team, I am using conversation id verification in our company chatbot. The user needs to signup and then only able to use this chatbot (one-time process). The signup process was email id and password then it is validating existing company databases.
Now I am facing issues. multiple channel conversation ids are different types. I need to customize these conversation ids.
Channel-based conversation ids have any specific format…?
post by ChrisRahme on Jun 22, 2021
Why not use the user’s name or ID as conversation ID?
post by ShahidCloudsys on Jun 22, 2021
@ChrisRahme We cannot use the user name because in this validation, users can access the chatbot only when the conversation id matches; in this case, users cannot use this chatbot on other channels or devices.