How to build features into Rasa Chatbot - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

How to build features into Rasa Chatbot

post by Kemal86184422 on Dec 21, 2020

Hey does anybody know, where i can find help on how to integrate features into a rasa chatbot like carousels or buttons etc?


post by Chris98106 on Dec 21, 2020

It will depend on the channel you are connecting with – here is some information on how to implement some of the rich content available via the Facebook Messenger platform channel:


post by Kemal86184422 on Jan 2, 2021

Hey thx for answering, I just noticed.
So actually im using the rasa chatbot and implemented it into a webside.
Now I'm trying to make use of carousels, I found this code

test_carousel = {
    "type": "template",
    "payload": {
        "template_type": "generic",
        "elements": [
            {
                "title": "Title",
                "subtitle": "Subtitle",
                "image_url": "/static/images/test.png",
                "buttons": [
                    {
                        "title": "Link name",
                        "url": "http://link.url",
                        "type": "web_url"
                    },
                    {
                        "title": "postback name",
                        "type": "postback",
                        "payload": "/greet"
                    }
                ]
            },
            {
                "title": "Title",
                "subtitle": "Subtitle",
                "image_url": "/static/images/test.png",
                "buttons": [
                    {
                        "title": "Link name",
                        "url": "http://link.url",
                        "type": "web_url"
                    },
                    {
                        "title": "postback name",
                        "type": "postback",
                        "payload": "/greet"
                    }
                ]
            }
        ]
    }
}
dispatcher.utter_message(Carousel)
return []

that I put into my actions.py but its not working yet!