How could I connect to a custom database? - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

How could I connect to a custom database?

post by traitimden61 on Mar 1, 2019

I’m creating a sort of SQL web client and would like to know if it’s possible to connect to a user-supplied database, as in they enter the details and the site connects to it. I couldn’t find anything on how to connect like this, only found results for connecting to an already known database.

668 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Database connectivity
Rasa Open Source
1 688 Feb 2020
Custom action with mysql database
Rasa Open Source
1 724 Feb 2020
Connecting custom actions to a MonogoDB database
Rasa Open Source
1 582 Feb 2019
MSSQL Database Connectivity
Rasa Certification Workshops
4 1.1k Jan 2021
How I connect my bot with sqlite?
Rasa Open Source
9 1.2k Aug 2021