How can I show Rasa Training progress using HTML and Angular - Getting Started with Rasa - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

How can I show Rasa Training progress using HTML and Angular

post by honeydhi on Aug 12, 2019

Hi Folks,

I am able to see rasa training progress from CLI but I want to show it with user interface (HTML + Angular). Is it possible to do that?

Thanks


post by honeydhi on Oct 1, 2019

Hi Guys,

Please help me with this problem. I want to show RASA training as a progress bar.

Thanks


Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Intent wise status while training
Rasa Open Source
0 249 Jun 2022
Rasa Training time callback
Rasa Open Source
0 252 Jun 2022
Need Rasa integration with website using REST API examples in Angular
Rasa Open Source
1 745 Dec 2021
Is there RasaUI code with angular 6 or 7 is available
Rasa Open Source
0 1.0k Apr 2019
Train Bot using UI
Rasa Open Source
8 2.3k Mar 2020