How can I make request to an api in actions.py? - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

How can I make request to an api in actions.py?

post by vsantos on Mar 4, 2020

vsantosVictor Santos Silva

Mar 2020

Hi everybody. I am so happy to have known the Rasa and its community. I knew Rasa throught a book called Building Chatbots with Python.

So, I would like to create a chatbot which 1 can make request from a custom api, and after this I would like to put this in a facebook page 2.

I am coming from Brasil, and here there are to litle amount good chatbots, I would like to build a useful chatbot to show this in a company.

Could anybody help with this two questions? I don’t know any tutorial or a simple example. Any link, video, article is going to be helpful. Thank you a lot!

474 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to make requests to Rasa API with Python’s requests library?
Rasa Open Source
5 5.6k Nov 2023
Rasa with rest api
Rasa Open Source
3 773 Jul 2019
Calling API to RASA chatbot
Rasa Open Source
7 2.1k Mar 2023
Customize action code HTTP API
Rasa Open Source
2 1.8k Mar 2019
API calls from custom action
Rasa Open Source
10 8.1k Aug 2023