Hosting rasa chatbot on ssl server - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Hosting rasa chatbot on ssl server
post by Ayantika1 on Mar 22, 2021
Can someone please help me in hosting my chatbot on company’s ssl website server
post by JiteshGaikwad on Mar 22, 2021
hey @Ayantika1, can you tell me how have you deployed your bot, I mean are you using Rasa X or using docker-compose?
post by Ayantika1 on Mar 22, 2021
I have rasa x but is there any way of not using either
post by MrAmericaT on Apr 10, 2025
anyone here has tried combining Rasa with Let’s Encrypt using certbot in a Dockerized setup? I’m curious how you handled renewing the SSL and whether you had to restart your containers every time. Would love to hear what setups others are using lately.
post by GlewShrake on Apr 10, 2025
I had a similar setup and the key for me was making sure the domain and SSL certs were correctly configured through my hosting provider. Once I got the certs in place, I used a reverse proxy with Nginx to point to the Rasa server running locally. Don’t forget to allow traffic on port 443 and double-check your firewall settings—my provider had blocked it by default.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| How to install SSL certificate for RASA X? | 2 | 2.8k | Aug 2020 |
| Rasa SSL: Can’t access rasa server though https | 8 | 1.6k | Dec 2021 |
| Rasa NLU with HTTPS? | 1 | 364 | Mar 2021 |
| Configure SSL on rasa x with let’s encrypt | 2 | 379 | Oct 2021 |
| Let Encrpt SSL Not Working | 5 | 769 | Jul 2021 |