Host Rasa chatbot in a server - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum

Host Rasa chatbot in a server

post by indranil180 on May 15, 2019

I have created a weatherbot in RASA for POC. I want to host that chatbot in a server. How can i do that ? Also now Endpointconfig is having localhost as url, how can i change the url and give the IP. I might sound noob but i need some help.


post by rbossie on May 16, 2019

Maybe this can help?


post by indranil180 on May 16, 2019

hello, i need some examples so that i can understand well. Can you provide any ?


post by lahsuk on May 16, 2019

You need to forward the port where your chatbot server is running to an externally visible endpoint. You can do this with ngnix. ( Here is a good answer on how to get it configured.)


post by indranil180 on May 20, 2019

Thanks for the help