Get current intent name in custom action - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Get current intent name in custom action

post by Ghassen on Jun 2, 2019

Hello everyone, I need to get current intent name and use it in custom action, how to do so ? I’m using rasa-nlu 0.11.4/ rasa-core 0.8.2 PS: tracker.latest_message[‘intent’].get(‘name’) don’t work…

post by matias18233 on Jun 18, 2019

Hello, I have it working like this:

class Action_test(Action):
    def name(self):
        return 'action_test'

def run(self, dispatcher, tracker, domain):
        intent = tracker.latest_message['intent'].get('name')
        ...
    return []

post by AminaDerouiche on Oct 24, 2021

Hello, can you help me plz I want to display the intent name in the utter_slots_values How can I do this? @rctatman ? Thanks in advance

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
How to get current intent in Action
Rasa Open Source
2 729 Sep 2018
Find the intent name in Custom Action
Rasa Open Source
6 1.2k Aug 2022
Get/Trigger an intent on the basis of slot name in custom actions
Rasa Open Source
1 709 Feb 2019
Acessing intents in custom action in actions.py file
Rasa Open Source
7 704 Nov 2019
[Solved]Extracting the current intent from a custom action
Rasa Open Source
10 11.7k Jun 2022