For rasa Number of Threads issues - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
For rasa Number of Threads issues
You have selected 0 posts.
post by usst on Nov 17, 2019
Hello,everyone! I found a problem when I used the jmeter software to test the interface.Returned to empty in my custom action(To eliminate external factors).When I increase the thread, the response time will increase.For example: Number of Threads = 2、run time = 30minutes
image1451×589 50.8 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/a/aa66ae0f9b495896e0138c5315baf99eb24afecf.png "image")
Number of Threads = 5、run time = 30minutes
image1480×588 54 KB](https://europe1.discourse-cdn.com/flex013/uploads/rasa/original/2X/9/90dab013e41c7eaa081ae5a647699df5b8912ddc.png "image")
I tried to increase the Number of threads to 100 running time of 8 hours, and the average response time is about 25 seconds.So,I want to know if rasa has requirements for Number of threads,and how many users can be accessed by rasa at the same time? Best wishes to everyone!
630 views