Flows keep repeating or not calling the next flow - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
Flows keep repeating or not calling the next flow
post by chatz on Oct 7, 2024
Hello everyone, I am trying to ask the user a series of questions and I am using flows with -link. But it seems like link is not working. Also even if I see that the slot of a flow is filled (so I believe the flow completed successfully) it may go to the next flow and then return back to the flow that the slot is already filled. I don’t know what to do in order to ask a series of questions. This is part of my flows.yml
collect_smoking:
description: This flow asks the users if he smokes or not. If the user answers correctly follow the flow "collect_drinking"
steps:
- collect: smoking
description: the user affirms or denies smoking
utter: utter_smoking
next:
- if: "{'yes' 'YES' } contains slots.smoking"
then:
- action: utter_quitsmoking
next: affirm
- else: deny
- id: affirm
link: collect_drinking
- id: deny
link: collect_drinking
collect_drinking:
description: This flow asks the users if he is drinking or not. If the user answers correctly move to flow "collect_work"
steps:
- collect: drinking
description: the user affirms or denies drinking
utter: utter_drinking
- link: collect_work
collect_work:
description: This flow asks the users work.
steps:
- collect: work
description: the work of the user
utter: utter_work
so sometimes after collect_drinking is called it may go to a completely different flow. Also if the smoking slot is filled successfully, then it will go to collect_drinking and when it is time to go to collect_work it may go back to previous flows like collect_drinking. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you very much
56 views