[Fixed]Send file to user (pdf, excel or word) - Rasa Open Source - Rasa Community Forum
👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground
[Fixed] Send file to user (pdf, excel or word)
post by MariamHar on Jan 5, 2021
Hello everybody!
I need to send an attachment file (excel and pdf) from the bot to the user using socketio channel. Can anyone advise how to do this? I am not sure if I have to send a local file saved on my pc or upload the file online and send the link. It is not working using the dispatcher.utter_message.
Please advise.
Thank you in advance.
I have fixed the above issue. If you need any help regarding this one. I am ready to help.
post by DhanrajShirgire on Feb 23, 2021
hi MariamHar
I want to share an excel file generated by pandas data frame. could you please help how you did? please share your code snippet.
Thanks in advance.
post by MariamHar on Feb 23, 2021
Hi @DhanrajShirgire, you can find below the code:
Replace doc_path with your excel URL
post by suryakiran on Aug 9, 2021
were you able to upload an attachment using the above line? I’m running rasa x on windows wsl2. I wanted to upload a file which is on wsl2 to rasa x chat bot? can I do that? I can see a parameter called attachment in utter_message but it didn’t work well for me.
post by Akhil1278 on Oct 11, 2021
Hi @MariamHar, could you tell the steps for sending a file to a user? Thank you.