FAQ Bot in rasa - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

post by JiteshGaikwad on Dec 15, 2018

Hey all, I have created the FAQ bot using rasa core and rasa nlu, please do check it out :

- YouTube

You can get the code for the same here :

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/FAQ-Bot

Thanks all


post by aman19 on Apr 4, 2019

Continuing the discussion from FAQ Bot in rasa:

i brother i am making a college inquiry chat bot and require your help urgently for rasa core related issue in action and slots,

If user types I want admission then Bot should ask which stream and this should get filled in slot in Action class, and bot should utter respone

from rasa_core.actions.action import Action
from rasa_core.events import Slotset

class AdmissionMcs(Action):
    def name(self):
        return 'admission_mcs'
    
    def run(self, dispatcher, tracker, domain):
        stream = tracker.get_slot('stream')

I want here that bot should fetch the stream and the utter_response will be only for that particular stream.

Please help me?