Facebook callback URL not verify is not working - Getting Started with Rasa / Tutorials, Resources & Videos - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Facebook callback URL not verify is not working

post by Bipul on Feb 5, 2021

Bipul

Feb 2021

I have bought an SSL certificate and running my rasa by using it. I have also done the setup of the credential page. But still, Facebook not able to verify the callback URL.

My rasa service is running on https://localhost:443

What should I have to put in Facebook callback URL?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

602 views

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Error while connecting to Facebook messenger
Rasa Open Source
2 1.9k Aug 2019
What should be the Callback URL for integration with FB messenger?
Rasa Open Source
8 1.9k Mar 2021
What Callback URL should be for integration with FB messenger?
Rasa Open Source
19 9.2k Sep 2020
Integrating Rasa with FB messenger
Rasa Open Source
3 307 Feb 2023
Facebook Webhook Address Not Working
Rasa Open Source
5 1.7k Jul 2019