Error in deleting rasa pro - Rasa CALM - Rasa Community Forum

👋 Introducing the Rasa Playground

Error in deleting rasa pro

post by abderrahimayadi on Apr 2, 2024

abderrahimayadi

I was using rasa open source and it works perfectly. I tried to use rasa pro but it didn't match with my needs, so I tried to delete it. I set the environment variable to null and I'm trying to use rasa init or any command on rasa, it shows this error.

132 views

post by jtrasa on Apr 2, 2024

jtrasa (John Trammell)

It is strongly recommended to use a python virtual environment like venv, conda, or poetry for experimentation–this gives you much better control over what packages go into your python environment.

From the image, it's not clear how you deleted the package; I imagine something like pip uninstall rasa-plus?

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Run rasa without venv
Rasa Open Source
4 426 May 2021
Stuck in installation of rasa pro developer edition
Rasa CALM
20 1.8k Jun 2024
Getting Error while installing the rasa pro
Rasa CALM
0 122 Jul 2024
Can’t init a new rasa project
Rasa Open Source
13 5.1k Oct 2021
Unable to use rasa command
Rasa Open Source
39 2.8k Sep 2021